Friday, June 23, 2006

I feel the world breathing football. I see people eager to watch the matches every day, I get called from my friends asking about the World Cup, I see the colors of football everywhere, even if the teams didn`t come to the 16`s.
I am not talking about the money involved on it, what FIFA did or should have done, what the co-workers from FIFA do and "pretend" to do...It`s magic, fantastic, awesome how people at the moment are with each other.
I wish the world could stay like that...Not thinking about football, but just together.

I should apologize me for copying pictures from my frieds blog`s and put them on my blog without explaining why or mentioning that they came from somewhere else...
I am awfully sorry, but it`s an exceptional good reason.
;o)

GO! GO! Brasil!!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

... but you're gonna understand those among us who would not wish this to continue as they don't see the magic "thanks" to what FIFA guys have done, ne? ;)

Me! said...

Oh, oh...
we know them. Sometimes we know them
;o)